Tuesday 26 April 2011

Reka sendiri: Wishlist

Ini adelah lagu yg aq tulis(sebenarnye takde irama lagi)..
Jadik, kalu ade sape2 yang ade idea ataw instrument, leh la tawarkan kontrak kat aq..(Err...da start da syok sendiri..)
Aq harap orang yg aq harapkan bace post ni, tgh mmbacenye..


Wishlist

I'm a "no one" full of listed wish
Not the "lucky one" to have it all finished
Dreamin' to be "someone" in my every single way
But the facts, everyone saw my colour is dull grey

I hate you once, force you to understand,
But the fact, my way make you lost your stand,
And I fall far-far away from real moment,
The only I fight for is nothing but a wishlist on my hand,

I always wish to make something miracle
Just difference from these life full of obstacle
But I never know the only I wish just another "horrible"

I'm sorry to ask you to say "sorry"
Ask you to understand but the past I never was
I'm the one who full of wishlist
But the wish I need just only a little some of it

You just escaped me from these misery
Re-note me who I am and should be
And the top list of my wish left is to say "I'm sorry"

The top list of my wish just to ask apology,
I'm sorry..


Er..agak karut, grammar tunggang langgang..

0 comments:

Post a Comment