Tuesday 26 April 2011

Reka sendiri: Artwork

Ade berita buruk, malam ni aq tulis satu lagi lirik. Lagi best, kali ni aq betol2 da ade irama die sikit2..haha
Cume rasenye macam lirik yg lepas, "Wishlist"(klik untuk tengok), grammar agak teruk, dan lebih karut..

Artworks

I've been thinking 'bout everyone
Wish I could show my feelings somehow
Just hope I didn't miss anyone
It's the moment of "keep wondering how"

Stationaries and papers
Colours of all tones
Imagination and memories
Just a touch of miracle views

For you to see, for you to know
For you to understand  my flow,
I made for you some artworks,
Presenting from every high and low,

Imagining evergreen friendship views,
Pink-note love or blood red anger,
Even brotherhood blues,

Dull, grey of down,
Hope you can feel what will be shown,


For you to see, for you to know
For you to understand  my flow,
I made for you some artworks,
Presenting from every high and low,

Okeh, secara peribadinya, aq terfikir, apasal aq tetiba duk karut wat lagu nih?? Adoyai..

0 comments:

Post a Comment